Happy #WeddingWednesday folks! As the year is rounding up and the holidays are getting close, I couldn’t help but think of all the travel plans being made. With that, I figured a Travel Themed wedding inspiration post would be ideal to get your Holiday wedding vibe going.
It’s no news that KnotsVilla loves a themed wedding, weddings that go from basic to personal with fun and creative touches which makes the celebration special and focused on the couple. For a pair who have built their relationship on travel, for instance a couple in a long distance relationship, a travel themed wedding would be oh-so perfect.
Note: This post has affiliate links, should any purchase be made, KV gets compensated.
Here are some of the fun travel themed wedding invitations we’ve come across so far!
1. Two Countries, One love, One Big Celebration. Photo by Chloe Moore Photography via Knotsvilla
2. Map Style Bilingual Wedding Invitation via A La Carte Papiere Etsy
3. Vintage Travel Poster Invitation via Lucy Say I Do
4. Colorful Passport Wedding Invitation by Oh So Beautiful Paper
5. Traveler Wedding Invitation via Envision Wedding (Etsy)
7. Love Airways Wedding Invitation by Magnet Street via ADORN
8. Rustic Travel Themed Wedding Invitations by Tickety Boo Design
9. Airmail Travel Themed Wedding Suite via Life And Style Designs
10. Airplane Wedding Invitation by Cordially Invited Shop
11. Typography Travel Wedding Invitation via Beyond Design