Happy new week readers, today is all about the Groom Style and the stores he should familiarize himself with as he plans to say “I Do”. Clearly, we are shifting focus from the bride over to the other party of the occasion – the groom! Brides, we would be back for your shortly, in the meantime, you can enjoy this read and send this link to your groom!
Note: This post has affiliate links, should any purchase be made, KV gets compensated.
While we have heard over and over again about the bride handling most of the wedding planning and it happening to be “HER” day, I’d like to believe there are a few type A men who have tendencies to takeover the planning, or at least fully take part in the process. Posts like these would be very crucial to such grooms as these stores are sure to get them looking dapper and right for their big day.
1. The Tie Bar: Founded by Greg and Gina Shugar in the Chicago area in 2004, The Tie Bar is all about smart, stylish ties that don’t have to cost a fortune. Their line has grown to include pocket squares, tie bars, scarves, cufflinks and other accessories. Specifically for the Grooms, see their Wedding Ties selection.
2. Bows-N-Ties: Began in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Bows-N-Ties is an online retailer that specializes in neckties, bowties, cufflinks, pocket squares, and other men’s fashion accessories. Their collection encompasses thousands of designs in any imaginable fabric, cut, print, and pattern. Quick Tip for the Groom by Bows-N-Ties: What to wear To A Wedding.
For His Wedding Ring
3. Men’s Tungsten Rings: For grooms who want something different than gold rings but still durable and scratch resistant, think Tungsten. Men’s Tungsten Rings offers some of the industry’s best in men’s tungsten carbide rings, wedding bands and bracelets, They seek to provide the shopping experience that is fun and hassle free. Sale tip: There is almost always the $35 off promo!
4 Kay Jewelers: While the bride’s engagement ring may come to mind when we hear the “Every Kiss begins with Kay” line, Kay Jewelers also provide fine rings for the grooms. Since 1916, Kay Jewelers has grown from one store to more than 900 from coast to coast with their very knowledgeable sales staff available to assist each customer and the website offering an Education Center where customers can learn more about jewelry.
5. Blue Nile: Founded in 1999, Blue Nile has grown to become one of the largest online retailer of certified diamonds and fine jewelry. With a pool of high-quality certified diamonds, you can create your own jewelry on the Blue Nile website. Dear grooms, start with Blue Nile’s Men’s Wedding selection.
Tuxedos and More!
6. Dessy: When some think of Dessy, they think of just Bridesmaids but Dessy is quite more than that. With Dessy, you can explore and purchase items for the dapper groom and the groomsmen looks from their very fine selection. The Men’s Formal wear selection of Dessy include Tuxedos, Suits, Ties, Shirts and other accessories.
7. Bonobos: Another store dedicated to the very stylish men for all occasions. Bonobos is all for getting the men in “better fitting and better looking” clothing. For the grooms and his groomsmen regardless of the wedding theme, stop by the Bonobos Groomshop which features very dapper wedding looks, the Groom’s Checklist and even clothing ideas for the honeymoon!
8. Hudson’s Bay: For our Canadian grooms, we hope you have heard of Hudson’s Bay! If you haven’t, we are glad you stopped by today. Hudson’s Bay is a chain of 90 department stores that operate across parts of Canada. Recently released was their Wedding shop which spreads out to cover everything clothing & attire for the wedding. Stop by the Groom section of Hudson’s Bay wedding shop which features Tuxedos, Suits, Shirts, Pants, Shoes and accessories for the leading men of the wedding.
Photo form Hudson’s Bay editorial – Calvin Klein Groom Look
9. Brooks Brothers: Founded in 1818, Brooks Brothers is the oldest men’s clothier in the United States. With it’s headquarters on Madison Avenue in Manhattan, New York City, Brooks Brothers tailors to the men who take their style very seriously. For the groom, Brooks Brothers carry all he needs; Dress shirts, Suits, Pants, Tuxedos, Underwear, Shoes, Blazers, and so much more!
10. Men’s Wearhouse: With their famous line; “You’re going to like the way you look. I guarantee it.”, Men’s Wearhouse has been made a reputable name for itself in the Men’s clothing industry by offering quality and personalized service for more than 35 years. Mostly known for their Tuxedo rental service, Men’s Wearhouse also carry Suits, Dress shirts, Pants, Ties, Shoes and other accessories which grooms would appreciate.
Photo of Vera Wang Collection (Black) with Men’s Wearhouse
What other clothing store is your groom very fond of as he gets ready to say “I Do”? Let’s know, so we can check them out, and keep the list growing!
Cover Photo by POPography – New Jersey Fall Wedding